List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: [KDE Usability] myBalsamiq for KDE (for free)?
From:       Heiko Tietze <heiko.tietze () user-prompt ! com>
Date:       2013-01-23 12:03:13

Balsamiq has IMHO the big advantage of being fast usable with the little
disadvantage of rather static mockups with limited standard UI controls. There
are a lot of other tool with more, or rather 'special', features. For instance
parallel collaboration (Pidoco [1]), interactivity (ForeUI [2]) or open-source
based (Pencil [3]).
By any means I agree with you that wireframes and mockups should not be build
and discussed based on tools like QT Designer.

Heiko.

[1] https://pidoco.com/
[2] http://www.foreui.com/
[3] http://pencil.evolus.vn/