List:       kde-usability
Subject:    [KDE Usability] Re: Errors handling during file transfer
From:       todd rme <toddrme2178 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-07-25 8:02:24

2011/7/23 Lukas <1lukas1@gmail.com>:
> * The file list on the left. How does it going to perform in case if like
> 1000 files fails? is there some way to group files or have a filter input?

Perhaps it could automatically collapse a category when it has more
than N entries, although I have no cluse what N would be.

A text filter box at the top might be a good idea, though.  I thought
at first to only do this when there M entries, but that would be
inconsistent and probably annoying to people who use the filter a lot.

-Todd