List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: [KDE Usability] On the future of the menubar
From:       Dotan Cohen <dotancohen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-02-26 15:38:39

> My my. Not entirely related but I just read the blog below and it's worth a
> read - the PDF contains a lot of interesting ideas...
>
> http://blogs.gnome.org/seth/2010/02/26/let-the-wild-rumpus-begin/

Would you please summarize the ideas? That man is writing for himself,
not his audience, and if you've already gone about and parsed his
writings then I'd love to know the important bits to have them in KDE
as well. Thanks.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://bido.com
http://what-is-what.com

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.