List:       kde-usability
Subject:    [KDE Usability] Question about proper Text Field/Text Input
From:       Piotr P <lists () pelzowski ! eu>
Date:       2010-02-08 16:40:43

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I have a question concerning Text Field/Text Input alignment. Please examine
this screenshot of Kadu Instant Messanger:
http://i47.tinypic.com/167838n.jpg
Problematic part in red.

Text fields in this window are very long, probably too long. If indeed they
are too long from UX point of view then how should we fix them properly? I
couldn't find any common denominator in KDE4 apps.

Looking forward to learn from you. ;)

regards,
Piotr