List:       kde-usability
Subject:    [KDE Usability] Request for Digikam Usability Study
From:       Supreme1012 <supreme1012 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-02-04 21:46:24

Hi, this is my first post to this mailing list so let me know if I do
anything incorrectly.

With that being said, I would like to request a Usability Study for
Digikam. I have so far created a mockup on kde-look.org but this isnt a
good place to consolidate information or debate and so I would like to
create a new page on Techbase under Projects/Usability for Digikam. I
would also like to get some more thoughts about Digikam's user interface
and how it could be improved.

Thanks!
-Supreme1012