List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: [KDE Usability] Oxygen animations configuration
From:       Hugo Pereira Da Costa <hugo () oxygen-icons ! org>
Date:       2009-12-01 0:08:42

... but ... strings are frozen right now ... How do we do that ? Wait
for kde4.5, or ask for an exception ? To whom ? I can easily code a mix
of both your and Markus suggestions withing a couple of hours, keeping
all the underlying options as "hidden" anyway.

(btw Markus: you actually can set different time durations for all
animations, by editting the rc file manually. Advanced-advanced-advanced
stuff ...)