List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: [KDE Usability] Oxygen animations configuration
From:       Markus <kamikazow () web ! de>
Date:       2009-11-30 22:55:37

> The Oxygen animations configuration dialog is completely insane.

1.) Use nicer language please. Probably the Oxygen team is currently pissed at
the Usability team for some harsh language that was exchanges recently. No
need to enforce that. ;-)

2.) I bet that this is not the final design.

3.) I followed parts of the conversation regarding the animation
implementation. There was much support for finer grained config than only
"switch everything on/off". Some (such as myself) even suggested slide bars to
even configure the animation speed. :-)

If anyone has KDE Trunk installed, I'd appreciate it when (s)he sends
screenshots of the whole config dialog. Then we can work on mockups that keep
fine grained configurability (maybe combining the mouse hover animations and
moving the checkboxes to other tabs).

Markus