List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: [KDE Usability] Review Request: --hard_coded_colors in kalarm
From:       "David Jarvie" <djarvie () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-08-14 16:46:33

On Fri, August 14, 2009 5:17 pm, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> I'm really disappointed that I seem to be the only one that cares about
> consistent desktop-wide semantics.

I would be quite happy to use the semantically correct colours if the ones
required were more easily distinguished from each other and therefore
practical from the user's point of view. But unfortunately they aren't.
(Perhaps, as I suggested before, because Disabled and Visited in html will
normally be readily distinguishable by context, so that having colours
which are somewhat similar isn't a disadvantage?)

--
David Jarvie.
KDE developer.