List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Can we* prettyplease do something about the KUrlNavigator?
From:       Maciej Pilichowski <bluedzins () wp ! pl>
Date:       2009-06-22 19:56:49

On Monday 22 June 2009 21:30:19 Jos Poortvliet wrote:

> You're talking about clicking in the empty space right of the
> breadcrump? I figured it out right away - it makes sense, you can
> do that with a normal url navigator, right, just click right of the
> text to add to it.

I have to have too simplist mind ;-) I search for buttons among
buttons, not empty space :-)

> Besides, it shows a black thin line

Which I took for "oh, some glitch in the file dialog" ;-) which wasn't
that odd, because I've read about numerous side effects about
transparency, and so on.

> and a
> tooltip 'click to edit location'...

Only if you move mouse to this box from right to left. Since label is
on the left, I tried hard to find something among labels :-).

Cheers,