List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: HCI Usability List
From:       Aurélien_Gâteau <aurelien.gateau () free ! fr>
Date:       2009-02-06 9:02:58

Maciej Pilichowski wrote:
> On Thursday 05 February 2009 22:57:52 Mike Arthur wrote:
>
>> This list is just turning into two people arguing, Maciej and
>> Matthew.
>
> Really? The discussion still continues on this list, you see a lot of
> new mail from Matthew and/or me, about new WM UI, right?

It's true that you are quite monopolizing the list, Maciej:
- Within the last 3 months, you sent 87 messages out of the 335 of the
list, that's 25% of the traffic.
- Last month: 79 out of 287 (26%)
- Last 2 weeks: 30 out of 108 (27%)

If we add Matthew to the stats we get:
- Last 3 months: 87+49 out of 335 (40%)
- Last month: 79+49 out of 287 (44%)
- Last 2 weeks: 30+18 out of 108 (44%)

I am pretty sure you are passionated about the subject and do not mean
harm, but I personally am quite reluctant to post on this list recently
because I feel the discussion will quicky derail into an endless
argument (and I confess I did my share of it in the "plasma close
button" thread). I do not think I am the only one in this situation.

Aurélien