List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: HCI Usability List
From:       Mike Arthur <mike () mikearthur ! co ! uk>
Date:       2009-02-05 21:57:52

On Thursday 05 February 2009 02:28:03 Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> (I also find it amusing that by now we've probably spent more time and
> mail discussing where to have a discussion - albeit with more
> participants - than if no one had said anything :-D.)
I've been trying to be diplomatic but it doesn't seem to be working so I'll
stop.

This isn't very amusing at all.

This list is just turning into two people arguing, Maciej and Matthew. I've
been trying to help you see that you're making it near-impossible for other
contributors to keep up with conversations or actually summarise your points
into something that results in a change in KDE. Other people have agreed with
me. If you choose to ignore the fact that you are rapidly turning this list
into a useless resource, feel free to continue what you are doing.

I appreciate that you don't seem to want any changes to your workflow but
perhaps it's worth considering other people rather than just yourselves. No-
one is stopping you sending emails back and forward to each other, you don't
need a KDE list to do that.

I realise I'll get flamed to high heaven for this but I feel it needed to be
said.

--
Cheers,
Mike Arthur