List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: HCI Usability List
From:       Maciej Pilichowski <bluedzins () wp ! pl>
Date:       2009-02-05 7:43:47

On Thursday 05 February 2009 00:21:05 Mike Arthur wrote:

> That's kinda my whole point, I think if people have actually
> prepared and thought about their arguments before and can't reach a
> consensus then there is little point in continuing the debate.

You are not listening.

If I could foresee somebody thoughts, and give good arguments about
them, and other people would do the same, we wouldn't use mail or IRC
at all.

Designing takes time. It is not the decision if I want to watch movie
A or B.

Cheers,

PS. IRC is very poor for such discussion, because problem with
synchronization. You have to make a plan to make a plan each time.
Waste of effort.