List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: User plea!
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-06-04 19:58:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 04 June 2008, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> > something that just occurred to me that might be downright awesome (it
> > could also be a dismal failure ;): what if there was a "board of
> > advisors" of, from and selected by the user community. 10-15 people who
> > are active users with time to devote to dredging questions from the user
> > base that are of concern, collecting accurate answers to them and then
> > formulating positions that they would then communicate in both
> > directions: to the user constituency and the devleopers.
>
> Sounds good to me. I will start collecting ideas and present a
> suggestion. To where should I make that suggestion?

you can use my private email address for now; depend on what you/i/we/$DEITY
comes up with we may present it to k-c-d, the e.V. .... really depends on what
the final form looks like.

i've been thinking about the idea of such a community board of advisors a lot
today and the more i think about it the more i like it. not that the "how" is
obvious to me yet ;)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se