List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: icons on buttons
From:       "Hans Chen" <hanswchen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-01-12 17:00:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

In KDE3 this options is located in "Style", under "Appearance & Themes". I
fail to see the connection to window behavior - or maybe I've misunderstood
the whole topic.

Personally I like this feature. Although the argument "Windows and Mac OS X
don't have it" isn't valid (in my opinion) this could be a reason to
investigate further. For now I don't see this as a problem as you can
disable it.