List:       kde-usability
Subject:    icons on buttons
From:       bozhan () mail ! bg
Date:       2008-01-11 20:47:31

This message is in MIME format.

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]
This message is in MIME format.

   Hiiii, Happy new year and new KDE.

   I just want to suggest you to remove icons from bottons.

   I understand that most of you did't see other decktop instead KDE
since 1998 and since then Win3.11 but placing icons on buttons was
droped from desktops since windows 95 :) and after migrating to other
visual tools instead of Borland Delphy

   thanks.

   ps. if you don't belive me search in google for screenshots for
MacOS X and Windows >95 !Or you don't try to compete with them??? ooh
sorry then .. don't mind me! :)

   chears

   :)