List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Improvement for KRFB Application
From:       Tijn Schuurmans <t.schuurmans () hccnet ! nl>
Date:       2007-09-16 18:53:40

On Saturday 15 September 2007 10:15, Mensur Zahirovic wrote:
> What my suggestion for this application and other applications is to add
> somekind of banner at the top.
> That would make an application look much more better.

It is remarkable that while our screens are becoming wider, --nowadays the
16/10 ratio widescreens seem more common than the traditional 4/3-- we see a
proposal using even more vertical space for beatification. It seems more
logical to use less scarse horizontal space, doesn't it?

Well... I'm not really advocating banners on the left or right, I assume it
would not be a big deal for smallish dialogs.

Just my two cts,
Tijn