List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Re: About menu delay
From:       jos () mijnkamer ! nl
Date:       2007-08-01 7:55:09

On 8/1/07, James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj@acm.org> wrote:
> jos poortvliet wrote:
> > Hi PPL,
> >
> > In a discussion on the usability list, this guy asked for a configurable
> menu
> > delay. Now he got someone to write a patch for KDE 3.5.x and he asked me
> > test it. I don't have KDE 3.5.x (and no time to build it), and I was
> unable
> > to get this working with KDE Trunk. So I ask: is anybody here willing and
> > capable of testing this patch?
>
> OK, What do I need to do after installing this.  It appears to be a
> change in the KCM for style.

To be honest, I don't know anything more than you do... I also looked
at the code, and to me it also seemed only a KCM change or something -
but I can't code anyway, so if I don't understand something, I won't
think it's wrong ;-)

Can you find the setting in KCM, and does it do something?

(btw tnx for trying this)