List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: How to undo: "Do Not Ask Again"
From:       Tijn Schuurmans <t.schuurmans () hccnet ! nl>
Date:       2007-06-14 19:29:08

I think I understand what you mean. However I completely disagree with the
idea. These little thing will add up to a lot of clutter; disturbances in a
calm desktop experience. I'd rather opt for a new configuration tab with a
list of disabled dialogs (but only if necessary!) where the dialogs can be
re-enabled. It can be like the system notifications dialog, but then with
dialog descriptions instead of events of course. AFAIK this is equal to what
JRT proposes.

Just my 2ct.

Regards,
Tijn Schuurmans