List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: How to undo: "Do Not Ask Again"
From:       "Hans Chen" <hanswchen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-06-13 20:33:59

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I should there should be a visual hint where you can enable it when you've
closed the dialog box with "Do Not Ask Again" checked. A little bit like the
current "Minimized to system tray" box some applications have. Maybe this is
not the best solution, but I hope you get an idea what I mean.

Best regards,
Hans Chen