List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Standar style for left tabs in KDE apps
From:       Iñaki <ibc2 () euskalnet ! net>
Date:       2006-11-27 12:03:19

El Sábado, 25 de Noviembre de 2006 11:20, Dominik Haumann escribió:
> (*) This is an interesting question: Do we really need things like an
> embedded media player in the sidebar?

Oh no, nobody needs it. In fact I'm sure that Amarok tab is in the Konqueror
sidebar just because it's easy to put it there, like the strange "KDE FTP
sites" appearing in Konqueror sidebar in all the KDE versions, or
the "Services" or "Applications" sidebar (Konqueror is NOT a Control Panel).

I really hope that all these sidebar tabs will dissapear in beneficit of
usability and desktop consistency.

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo