List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Printers and Scanners module for KDE4
From:       Celeste Lyn Paul <celeste () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-11-08 16:14:17

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

You all should reference some of the work from the OpenPrinting initiative.
OpenUsability is working to redefine Linux printing and some of the
information we have compiled so far may be useful for this interface
redesign.  Currently we are focusing on printing from applications, not
administration, however we will address it as well.

http://wiki.openusability.org/printing/index.php/Main_Page

http://www.freestandards.org/en/OpenPrinting

~ Celeste

--