List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: "Home" name confusing
From:       Celeste Lyn Paul <celeste () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-10-17 12:13:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

"Rat hole"

As moderator, I would prefer if this thread for cease -- it isn't getting
anywhere, it is creating a lot of noise, and the arguments are going around
in circles.

New (and I mean *new*) arguments may be brought up in a different context.

Please respect this closure, I wouldn't want to put anyone in to moderation.

~ Celeste (the Moderator :-P)

--
Celeste Lyn Paul
KDE Usability Project