List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: (OT: HTML mail)
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2006-10-17 10:43:14

Scott Wheeler wrote:
> James Richard Tyrer wrote:
>> NO HTML MAIL PLEASE.
> For the record, that was a dual-format mail.  Just set your preferences
> to prefer plain text over HTML.  I believe in KMail that's the default.
> (As I didn't even notice it contained HTML until you pointed it out.)

Well, this particular e-mail seems to have not gotten along well with
Thunderbird.  It didn't find the plain text version even though it was
first in the message source.  I suppose that this is a TB bug.

I can't find a similar preference in Thunderbird. :-(

I don't mind reading HTML incoming but replying to it in plain text
often results in a mangled mess -- as it did this time.

--
JRT