List:       kde-usability
Subject:    New HIG Wiki Location
From:       Celeste Lyn Paul <celeste () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-10-12 0:43:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hey all,

Just to let everyone know, the HIG has moved from its previous location to
http://wiki.openusability.org/guidelines (there were some people lookint for
it earilier).

Also a reminder that I will be testing next week and could really use some
help transferring some of the content we have in to the new structure for
testing.  Let me know if you have any questions.

~ Celeste

--
Celeste Lyn Paul
KDE Usability Project