List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: KSnapshot 0.7 is great
From:       Jaroslaw Staniek <js () iidea ! pl>
Date:       2006-10-10 17:51:23

RalfGesellensetter said the following, On 2006-10-10 19:19:

> Am Montag 09 Oktober 2006 23:59 schrieb David Bowen:
>
>>I'd just like to say that I think KSnapshot is great. It does just
>>what I want, and not much more. A job well done.
>

> I totally agree. There was just one obstactle that I had to pass at
> first usage: When you set the delay to 0s (no delay), as opposed to
> delays >0s, you have to click in order to make the shot. So, virtually,
> you have as much time as you need. Hence I would rename "no delay"
> to "shoot on click".

For example if you use the "region" mode, you need to click more than once, so
it's definitely not "shoot on click" behaviour in every case :) -so "No delay"
looks pretty good for me.

OTOH, maybe someone will agree on a different thing: What about adding "Send
email..." action? KMail already supports pasting from clipboard very nice, but
"Send email..." could remove a need for finding KMail and pasting the content.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek