List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Introducing LikeBack - Quick Feedback from Beta-Testers
From:       Sébastien_Laoût <slaout () linux62 ! org>
Date:       2006-08-11 17:08:38

Hello,

I just released LikeBack, a system that let people to quickly post comments on
the developement versions of the applications they use.
It's a quick and unobtrusive way to collect what users think of the
applications, what they like, what they do not like and should be changed,
but also bugs they encounter.

There is a complete documentation of what it is, how it works, and screenshots
of both the user interface and the server-side developer interface:

http://basket.kde.org/likeback.php

I would like to know what do you think of it, from a usability point of
view...

Because I would like to integrate this technology into KDElibs 4.
Even if core KDE aplications would not use it, having it in KDE will help
every third-party applications.
Direct user comments will let developers to produce higher-quality
applications, meeting better the people needs and expectations.

Best regards,
Sébastien Laoût.