List:       kde-usability
Subject:    KControl Keyboard Settings
From:       RalfGesellensetter <rgx () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-08-05 0:38:49

Dear list,

the settings offered within regional settings -> keyboard layout -> xkb
seem to be inacceptably confusing. Here we should pull our brains to
find better solutions.

What I have been looking for there is a must: We do need the possibility
(in German locale) to produce the @ sign (Ascii 0x40) not only by
pressing AltGr+Q, but also by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Q which is getting
increasingly in vogue here with non-X OSes.

Thanks
Ralf