List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Kopete Usability Report
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-06-25 21:25:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 25 June 2006 22:30, Chi Shang Cheng wrote:
> "The menu bar has an
> uncommon height by having two lines instead of one. This is caused by
> the default narrow window width. Because of this strange height, the
> menu bar can look awkward to some users."

Also be very carefull in your choice of words.  Let the developers know
you know what you are talking about.  The above example would be safer if
you include a sentence stating you know that KDE is the one doing the
wrapping of the menubar and what your suggestions are to fix this.

I can guarantee you that if you don't at least one of the developers will
only read the sentence half and come back stating that the problem is not
one that kopete can solve :)

--
Thomas Zander