List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Restricting access to "distracting" features and preferences
From:       Harijs Buss <harijs () info-shelter ! net>
Date:       2006-03-11 22:31:43

On Saturday 11 March 2006 23:29, Aaron J. Seigo rakstija:

> this is thoroughly off topic for this list however. if you wish to continue
> the conversation, please take it off list via private email =)

That was one of most interesting off-topics I have read, specially what you
told about Gnome :-)  Thanks, and pls don't hide such interesting things in a
private mail... Some small off-topic spices up the list and prevents it from
being too boring.

Harijs