List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: kde4 proposal: user expertise
From:       Davide Ferrari <il_vide () katamail ! com>
Date:       2005-10-20 13:44:40

Alle 12:58, mercoledì 19 ottobre 2005, JoaoBR ha scritto:

> well, well ...
> 15th-century-art-of-thinking, banning the one who thinks different was ever
> the best way to come to unanimous decisions.

Sorry but...LOL!
No one is banning some one, I was simpy pointing out that this is a consumed
debate on this list. If you want to post something new on the topic, you're
free to do it but first go and read all the previous posts, learn what
already has been said and then start a new thread (or continue an old one)
with your *new* ideas or PoV.

--
Davide Ferrari