List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: kde4 proposal: user expertise
From:       Diego Moya <turingt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-10-19 11:40:06

On 19/10/05, JoaoBR <joao@matik.com.br> wrote:
> points are repeated again and again only when never came to a solution. Means
> that this user-skill thing is hot because people are coming up with it again
> and again and you guys are not paying attention to them. You don't get it
> either.

You didn't understand my position. I'm not against discussing user
skills in this list, I'm against needing to recover all the already
discussed previous arguments before any further progress can be done.

By having a FAQ, Peppe and you could both have read all those
arguments and begin posting *new* valuable ideas to the process
(including criticism of the achieved consent), instead of just
restating old rebutted ones.