List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: kde4 proposal: user expertise
From:       JoaoBR <joao () matik ! com ! br>
Date:       2005-10-19 10:18:25

On Wednesday 19 October 2005 06:30, Diego Moya wrote:

> > its simply reducing noise by not having the same quarterly debate over
> > and over again
>
> Amen to that. Shouldn't be there a kde-usability-FAQ? The "user
> levels" idea should be the first at the top of the list since it
> reappears every other month. Is there a wiki associated to this list
> where a draft for a FAQ can be arranged? I would add myself some items
> to it.

well, well ...
15th-century-art-of-thinking, banning the one who thinks different was ever
the best way to come to unanimous decisions.

points are repeated again and again only when never came to a solution. Means
that this user-skill thing is hot because people are coming up with it again
and again and you guys are not paying attention to them. You don't get it
either.

Joćo