List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: [Fwd: Re: Usability survey]
From:       Jan Braunisch <x () r6 ! se>
Date:       2005-09-13 14:19:51

Görkem Çetin wrote:

> Yes, we are aware of that and will delete
> the answers of the corresponding question
> from the database after closing the survey -
> if we can't find a better solution, of course.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Best
> Görkem

Why delete the answers after closing the survey?

I think the best would be to remove all the answers of that question and
at the same time change the question.
The only bad thing with this solution is that you, depending on the
situation, cannot use the result of that question together with the
results of the other questions, but I can't see any other solution that
lets you do that anyway.

mvh

Jan Braunisch