List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Left Handed
From:       Gerry Gavigan <gerryg () uklinux ! net>
Date:       2005-09-06 21:30:32

I am grateful - I will do as you say and attempt to gather some left-handed
interest (or otherwise...)

regards

Gerry

> Maybe we remember the location of a button not in terms of left or right
> but "on the skilled|dominant|whatever side or not". You are forced to adopt
> the left-to-right oriented thinking and when you become unconcentrated you
> switch sides.

this is exactly correct

> poll among left handed users on the plasma forum, section "Desktop
> Usability":
> http://kde-artists.org/main/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,48/expv,0/board
>,5.0 It would affect not only plasma, but it doesn't seem to too off topic
> for me.

I'll trust I won't get flamed :)

I've approached the left-handed website crowd to see if they might engage and
I'll look elsewhere.  I'll order my thoughts a little and then post.