List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Mouse Wheel on Desktop Pager
From:       Christoph Wiesen <chris () deadhand ! com>
Date:       2005-08-07 19:46:31

I'd strongly second that it's not a good idea to have _everything_ hidden
somewhere in KControl to be configurable.
While I think havng this as a "option" for distributions to change in some
config file it'd be wrong to present the user with options this trivial.

It's either this or that - it's not important enough to be user-configureable.
While I still think the "stop at last desktop" idea is a bit "better" (awful
statement here, really) it's not worth more confusion for users that just
don't care about this (99% is my rough estimate).

Cheers,
Chris