List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Design proposal for Kmenu
From:       Joseph Garvin <k04jg02 () kzoo ! edu>
Date:       2005-05-31 17:10:38

Interesting, but it looks really noisy. What is the usefulness of it
displaying the letter categorization rather than just ordering them
alphabetically? Is frequent apps for each folder actually useful? I'd
dump it -- it's too small, so users are going to have to open that
folder to see what the frequent apps are anyway.

I think frequent apps per folder is probably overkill anyway -- Joe Blow
desktop user probably has a few favorite applications /period/, not of
different categories.