List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Show/Hide vs Checkbox
From:       "Florian Graessle" <holehan () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-03-30 8:52:34

> I think I have asked the rationale for the change while ranting about
> something else... I got bitten by the konqueror "View"->"Show Details"
> menu, btw;
>
> Someone care to explain it?

Well... Apple does it. And this mere fact seems justification enough.

I agree it is a very bad idea. The forthcoming HIG should make no doubt
about that.

Florian

--
no news is bad news

Handyrechnung zu hoch? Tipp: SMS und MMS mit GMX
Seien Sie so frei: Alle Infos unter http://www.gmx.net/de/go/freesms