List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Allow money donations for precise bugs
From:       Charles de Miramon <cmiramon () kde-france ! org>
Date:       2005-03-14 17:34:39

Le Lundi 14 Mars 2005 16:52, Leo Savernik a écrit :

> This sounds like: "BMW stops doing customer surveys, and they stop inviting
> fan-customers because they don't bring fresh ideas for improving their
> product". I can't see the relationship to KDE here, so there's probably a
> misunderstanding waiting for being cleared up ;-)

I write bad English. Sorry. I'll start again in pidgin English.

 BMW has invited some fan customers to come to Munich and work with their
engineers to imagine new ways of mixing telecommunications and car.
BMW was very happy with it and their invited fans didn't even ask for money
for their creative work. BMW tells the journalist that it works much better
than doing a customer survey and giving back the result to the engineer team.

Cheers,
Charles
--
cmiramon@kde-france.org