List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: KDE improvement suggestions
From:       Uno Engborg <uno () webworks ! se>
Date:       2005-02-26 0:09:32

Esben Mose Hansen wrote:

>Even the infamous paper clip could be turned off, or so I understand. But the
>popups should probably have a checkbox labeled "Never show these popup again
>[ ]", like the current "don't show this dialog again [ ]".

Many applications in windows have similar arrangements. I have never
liked them, The
reason is that it sonds so final. If I check that box, I have no idea on
how to turn it on again
if I forget what the dialog said.

I prefer some kind of hint on how to configure the dialog popping up or not.
The old Apple guide comes to mind, but that may be patented.

Regards
Uno Engborg