List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: The new KFileDialog
From:       Michael Thaler <michael.thaler () ph ! tum ! de>
Date:       2005-02-22 21:21:20

Hi,

I really like the new filedialog. I always disliked the dark grey background
of the quickbar. In my opinion the dark grey color is too prominent and does
just look bad. Using the window background color is much better, IHMO. Maybe
having stripes would also be a good idea, e.g. every second item having a
slightly lighter background color? Anyway, thanks to your work, Aaron and
please don't change it back:-)

Take care,
Michael