List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: How to prevent KDE submenus with a single item from collapsing?
From:       Mauricio Bahamonde <elkrammer () kde ! cl>
Date:       2005-02-20 19:44:30

On Thursday 17 February 2005 20:29, Mark Hellman wrote:
> How can I disable that awkward behavior of KDE Menu of displaying the name
> of the submenu instead of the menu item name when the submenu only has 1
> item? I am using KDE 3.3.

I guess this is a more Suse KDE related thing...
Anyway, uou can use KDE Menu Editor (kmenuedit) and customize the menu to what
you want. Obviously this is just a workaround and not a solution and I
totally agree with you that this should be fixed/solved.

Greetings,
--
Mauricio Bahamonde
<elkrammer@kde.cl>

The boss will always come to your workspace when you accidentally open an
adult link
	-- Murphy's Computer Laws