List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: [patch] Making it harder to accidentially quit a system tray
From:       James Ots <kde () jamesots ! com>
Date:       2005-02-16 14:11:52

> > To have the menu never appear under the mouse pointer. (Is that a QT
> > problem?)

I've been trying to find a reproducible occurence of the 'menu under the
pointer' problem. On the task tray it hardly ever happens. But I've just
found one. In Kmail, when I have the programme in the bottom right hand
corner of the screen and I right click on the preview pane, the menu always
comes up under the pointer.

Also, when I right click in the compose window it somestimes does, sometimes
doesn't.

--
Cheers
James Ots