List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: System Preferences
From:       ra1n <pk20it () yahoo ! it>
Date:       2005-02-07 13:54:11

Benjamin Meyer wrote:
> On Friday 04 February 2005 12:01 pm, ra1n wrote:
>
>>Benjamin Meyer wrote:

>>>I have changed it to have text under by default and a slightly large
>>>image by default.
>>
>>And what about the possibility to open modules in new windows? maybe as
>>a config option.
>>
>>Cheers
>>Luca
>

> Hehe config options for configs.  Got to love that one.  For the time being
> how about a command line option?
LOL!
Well even the actual kcontrol has config options for visualization :-)
btw.....this could be a command line option, I mean.... it could be
configurable only from config file, so the user uses only the default
view, but an advanced user that knows how to tweak a config file could
simply add it :-D

Luca