List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Some thoughts on Juk Interface
From:       ra1n <pk20it () yahoo ! it>
Date:       2005-01-19 16:09:33

Hello everybody,
I'm still exploring kde 3.4, and this time I've re-encontered after a
long time, JuK, it's really improved from last time I've seen it,
so I've made a poor gimp mockup on some ideas on the interface,
they are here:

http://ra1n81.altervista.org/juk.png

The Music Filter (Genre/Artist/album elements on the left) come from
iTunes, and could be a good addiction, especially if you have a huge
collection (now there is a treeview to do this, but it's not the same as
having a filter)

The volume slider and the history probably need to be placed in other
places, but I didn't found any better.

Comments and hints on this?

Cheers,

Luca