List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Sliders and spinboxes.
From:       Thomas Zander <zander32 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-12-16 17:46:55

LOL, my and your emails crossed,  I asked the same question here :)
See another thread I stated, which already has one suggestion you
might like a lot better.
http://lists.kde.org/?t=110321647300004&r=1&w=2&n=2

Esben, thank you for taking the time to ask the usability list!!

Cheers!

--
Thomas Zander