List:       kde-usability
Subject:    RE: Strange selection highlighting system in Konqueror
From:       ´ácek Kry¨tof <Krystof.Zacek () i ! cz>
Date:       2004-11-25 7:28:59

Yes James, I have exactly the same experience. I think the KDE Usability guys should be concerned by \
this.

From the user's view there is no difference in importance between DELETE and ENTER. These are both \
operations which can be harmfull when used inapropriatelly. It is clear that users logically expect that \
operations will run on selections. The keyboard cursor appearing outside of the selection is just \
confusing.

Moreover, the ability to open multiple files can be  desirable in many cases. Currently it is impossible \
to do that in Konqueror.

I wonder what can I do more to promote this. Should a poll be held? Shall I file a bug report? Is some \
responsible person listening to this list?

Krystof