List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Strange selection highlighting system in Konqueror
From:       James Ots <kde () jamesots ! com>
Date:       2004-11-24 16:19:12

On Wednesday 24 November 2004 16:11, ´ácek Kry¨tof wrote:
> 3. Moving the cursor changes the selection to the cursor. If there is a
> SELECTION, the cursor is always part of the selection (as it is now in
> Konqueror).

If you press Control while moving the cursor, you don't change the selection,
only the cursor moves. Then pressing Space will add or remove an item from
the selection.

But other than that, I agree with everything you said.

It would also be nice if the cursor was slightly more visible - because when
the cursor is on a selected item it's difficult to see it. Not sure how it
would be best to look though.

--
Cheers
James Ots