List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Change Konqueror View Idea
From:       Leo Savernik <l.savernik () aon ! at>
Date:       2004-11-10 15:22:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Freitag, 14. Mai 2004 10:01 schrieb Sean Lynch:
> There was talk about putting all of the different
> views in one dropdown icon, and I agree, somewhat.
[...]
>  I've attached 3
> images to this email (which I hope work with the mailing list, if not, I
will
> host them on my webserver if need be).

First of all, is it necessary to pollute the mailing list with a whopping
929kb worth of attachments? If you can't put it on a server, then *at least*
only attach the region of interest, *nobody* is interested in your desktop
background! (KSnapshot can also take shots of distinct windows, in case you
didn't know.) Keep in mind that *not* everybody has got a broad-band
connection.

Second, whatever you do, don't make switching between icon view and list view
harder than it currently is.

mfg
 Leo