List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Ease of Use Newsletter
From:       Datschge <datschge () gmx ! de>
Date:       2004-11-06 14:07:05

On Saturday 06 November 2004 07:48, Görkem Çetin wrote:
> I'll forward some news, newsletters, articles, book reviews etc
> whatever I find relevent to the list with a frequency of not more
> than once or twice a week.
>
> If noone objects... ;-)

I object, the particular newsletter you forwarded reads more like an
advertising piece from, for and about IBM, is overall barely related
to this mailing list's topic and as such only adds noise here. Feel
free to write about specific things mentioned in the newsletter on
your own, but just forwarding some huge external writings without any
review of its content is an insult to this mailing list's purpose
(discussion, not syndication of different newsletters) and will only
drag the s/n ratio further down.

Cheers, Datschge