List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Windows-key: Please don't blindly copy Windows
From:       Sébastien_Laoût "\[temporar\]" <les83plus () free ! fr>
Date:       2004-09-16 6:43:02

Le jeu 16/09/2004 à 08:14, Thomas Zander a écrit :
> You already use Alt-F2, did you notice that Alt-F1 does also show what you
> want?

Ho yes it's true.
I just need to mention I affected Alt+F1 to maximize window and Alt+F3
to minimize it.

In any way, Win key allow "on key hotkeys". Ony 'Win' instead of two
ones: 'Alt+F1': some novice users (in fact Windows comers mostly) are
reticent to this (yes, they get used to it after few time, but I was
frustrated a bit). And it also allow Win+key instead of Ctrl+Alt+key.